Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese

Kamela and I had never been to Chuck E Cheese so yesterday we all decided to go and check it out. There was a Chuck E model on a stage that would sing and dance Kamela liked watching him more than anything else. The real chuck E cheese came out and Kamela gave him a hug she was talking about it all the way home.




2 comments:

Jenny and Travis said...

How fun! Every kid has to go to Chuck E. Cheese at some point. =) I'm glad Kamela had such a good time there! --Jenny

David and Anita Holloway said...

Grandpa says what a "cheese-y blog" That looks like a lot of fun. Cailyn says, "Kamela is cute and nice to me. I like talking to her on the phone. I would like to go to Chuck E Cheese with Kamela sometime."