Saturday, March 7, 2009

A baby Ganatos on the way

I think everyone knows by now so I figured I might as well make it public, Sean and I are expecting baby number 2 in early/mid September. I recently went to the doctor and got ultrasound pictures. The baby was moving around and I could see the flutter of his/her heartbeat. It made me warm and fuzzy inside! They said the baby was measuring 11 weeks and according to my last period I'm 13 weeks so I'm just sticking with the fact that I'm about 3 months along. Here's our cute little peanut!

3 comments:

Cassie and Mark said...

Cute pictures!

Jenny and Travis said...

Congratulations again, and great pictures of your little peanut! I'm so happy that our little one will have cousins around her age to play with! --Jenny

Jenny said...

Congratulations on the baby! that's real exciting! You'll have to add us to your blog!
www.njowensfamily.blogspot.com