Tuesday, March 17, 2009
A day in Seattle
Monday we all woke up really early and headed off to spend the day in Seattle. The first stop was the children's museum for Kamela so she could play and explore. They had lots of rooms and each one had a different theme such as outdoors, ocean, different countries like Japan, Korea, and Africa. There was a children's grocery store, a theatre and the overall theme was Curious George. Well after we played there for a few hours we headed over to the space needle. It was a pretty windy day so while going up the elevator it jolted because of the wind force and stopped for a minute, I was a little nervous but it started again and we made it ok. The view was beautiful, we could see the whole city of Seattle. And then the end to a perfect day was the perfect meal, we ate at the Cheesecake factory. I had always wanted to go there and it was everything I thought it would be. The food was delicious and the cheesecake was to die for! It was soooo good! And then we traveled home safely and slept well that night!
shopping all by herself
She loved the Ocean room
Japanese market
Kamela and daddy driving
baby bear's chair was just right



Kamela and daddy on top of the space needle

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea! I'm so glad you got to go to Seattle and see the sights! It sounds like you guys had a great day there. =) It looks like the Children's Museum was a lot of fun, and I'm glad you all liked the Cheesecake Factory too--sooo good! I wish I could be there in Seattle right now too! --Jenny
The museum looked like it was so much fun. Cailyn wants to go there with Kamela sometime too. The space must've been AWESOME! Cailyn wants Kamela to come to her house some day. We are going to the dinosaur park tomorrow and we wish you guys could be with us. We will share our pictures with you.
Post a Comment