Monday, May 4, 2009

Women's confrence

Women's confrence was pretty much amazing. We checked in Wednesday night and checked out Saturday morning. Thursday there were 3 classes offered I went to one about bringing God into our marriage which was excellent and I learned a lot. I also went to one about the divine role of a mother which was also a wonderful class. Then Thursday night we ate at the cafeteria on campus which I have to say was probablly my favorite part! :) It was a buffet full of delicious food and I ate till I was pretty close to exploding. There was a concert Thursday night, Eclipse, and Hillary Weeks were 2 of the performers, it was a wonderful time then we started it all over again on Friday. To end the Friday session Elder L. Tom Perry of the quorm of the 12 apostles spoke to us all and it was absolutley incredible. Durring the closing song, all 20,000 women stood up and all the presenters. The spirit was so strong and I felt united with every person in that room. It was an amzing feeling.
Mom and daughters
Eclipse performing
Our whole group
eating
Cassie and I in the instant choir

3 comments:

Jenny and Travis said...

I'm so glad you had such a good time! Hopefully I'll be able to go with all of you gals one of these years! --Jenny

Cassie and Mark said...

Dang we're good lookin'! Chelsi, I am so glad that you came with me. You helped to make my amazing experience even better!

David and Anita Holloway said...

I'm glad Women's Conference was such a great experience for you. We'll do it again some time when McKenna is a little older. That was wonderful of Sean to take the time off work to be with Kamela so you could go. I'm glad they had a great time together!
Love, Mom