Tuesday, March 17, 2009

quality cousin time

Cassie and her family came to mom and dad's on Saturday so Kamela, Gavin and Megan got to play together and have a blast! they played hide and go seek and they played with legos in the jungle room and Kamela and Megan took a bath together. They were so cute I had to take pictures

Kamela loves her cousins!
so cute!
Kamela was pooring water on Megan's head
Gavin and Kamela watching Mulan

2 comments:

Jenny and Travis said...

It was so cute to see them play together! I hope in the years to come, that all of us siblings can get together often so that our kids can really get to know each other and have fun being together! =) --Jenny

David and Anita Holloway said...

WHAT CUTE LITTLE COUSINS I have says Cailyn. She wants to go to Walmart and the park with Kamela some day.