Monday, April 12, 2010

Trip to Idaho

So this past week, our friend Zach in Pocatello got married so we decided to travel to Idaho for his wedding. Well since my parents are in Blackfoot, only 30 minutes away we were able to spend some time with them as well. We got there on Tuesday, the wedding was Friday and we traveled back on Monday. It was lots of fun, we ate dinner at Rupes, my mom and I were able to go to the temple, I went shopping with my sister, we went to a new arcade in Pocatello, Kamela and grandma built a snowman, we spent Easter with my parents and were able to see my grandmother and aunt that I haven't seen for a while, and The wedding was beautiful. Our cute little family!
Grandpa with his granddaughters
dying Easter eggs
McKenna was having a blast in Emily's jumparoo!
Kamela and grandma playing in the snow
making silly faces!
The Ganatos family with the bride, groom and baby Emily
Zach, his dad, and Sean
Zach and Tiffany cutting the cake
Kamela playing at the arcade

2 comments:

David and Anita Holloway said...

Cute pictures! Glad you had a good time. It was SOOOOOOOOO good to see you guys!
Love Ya!
G-Lita

Jenny and Travis said...

I have 5 things to say:
1--I LOVE your hair!
2--McKenna is SO big now; I can't believe it!
3--Kamela is looking like such a big kid, with all that pretty long hair. =)
4--I'm sad we weren't there to see you guys in Idaho, and
5--We miss you guys!
Love,
Jenny