Saturday, November 7, 2009

new hairdo

So I have desperatly been wanting a style change for a while now, It had been 16 months since my last professional haircut and I was going nuts! So last Thursday Sean and I decided it was time. Sean sugested I color my hair black, I figured it's a change and what have I got to loose, so we picked up hair dye and Sean dyed it for me and then I got it cut on Friday just at a local place and it looks pretty good, it's different, but I like it. let me know what you think

2 comments:

Cassie and Mark said...

Super cute Chels! I LOVE the black! It matches your eyebrows, and the cut is adorable! You are a hot little momma of 2!

David and Anita Holloway said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! It's nice to have a change huh. Way to do it to it!
Love ya!