Our 2 little girls are growing up way too fast! Kamela is almost 4 and the sweetest girl ever! She starts preschool in Septemeber and I can't believe she's going to be old enough! She's such a good big sister and cares so much about people.
McKenna is 8 1/2 months and so adorable! her bottom teeth are finally starting to come in so she recently started eating people food. She's not crawling yet but she rolls everywhere and gets where she wants to go, so whatever works I guess!
I'm staying busy with church, housework, and the kids. I recently recieved my first calling in this ward as a relief society worker. Once a month I give a short talk in relif society about temples. It's nothing fancy, but It's simple enough and it makes me feel a little more included in the ward.
Well I'm going to go to bed now. I will try to write more often and keep you all updated on our family.
2 comments:
Holy moly she is adorable! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the update on your beautiful family! Congratulations Sean!
Post a Comment