Monday, September 28, 2009

Sisterly love

Kamela just loves her new little sister, and she's such a great helper. She loves to give McKenna hugs and kisses, here's some pictures of them cuddeling.





6 comments:

Cassie and Mark said...

You have such beautiful little girls! I love the second to the last picture where Kamella is trying to love McKenna, McKenna's not sure of the idea!

George and Teri said...

Congratulations on your new Baby Chelsie, she is adorable! Have loads of fun with two little girls.

Lacy said...

There really is nothing sweeter than your kids loving eachother.

David and Anita Holloway said...

I can't get enough of seeing my two precious little granddaughters. I could stare at them for hours. They are so beautiful. Thanks for posting.

Jenny and Travis said...

Aww...they are so cute together, and such cute, sweet girls!! I can't wait to meet my new little niece!
--Jenny
P.S. You'll have to let us know when you're moving, because we'll be in San Diego for a few days around Christmas to visit my grandparents, and we'd love to see you if you're down there too!

jmholloway said...

congratulations, they are gorgeous. I sure wish we lived close enough to come by and give some hugs and kisses of our own.

Mindi :)