Friday, September 4, 2009

Baby Shower

So these 2 really sweet ladies in my ward decided to throw me a baby shower. It was today at 10:30 and it was a brunch. There was quite the turn out, about 15 women from our ward came and I got to know a lot of them better which was really nice. I also was given some adorable outfits for McKenna, and some diapers and wonderful gifts taht will come in handy. It was such a fun time!
the cake, it was a princess theme
The most adorable piggybank!






Kamela decided she'll hold on to this blanket till McKenna gets here.

3 comments:

Cassie and Mark said...

Thanks for the pictures! I LOVE the princess cake! I'm so glad there was a good turn out and you got cute things for your cute baby!

Tia Wray said...

aaaaaawwwwwwww cute!!

Jenny and Travis said...

How fun! I'm so glad some ladies in your ward were able to do that for you--SO wish I could have been there! I too love the princess cake and am so glad that you got some great things for Mckenna and that you had a good time and got to know some ladies in your ward better. Can't wait to meet my cute new little niece!! --jenny