We bought a 2000 chevy blazer on Monday from a guy that Sean works with. He was selling it for 4000 and we got approved for the loan so we bought it and got it registered and insured and it's officailly ours! It's wonderful, there's so much more room, it has seat warmers, 4 wheel drive, a sunroof and the 2 sets of keys are set with the driver seat, so if Sean unlocks the car it moves to his seat position, and if I unlock it with my key, it moves to my seat position. Very nice feature! It's going to be great for our family of 4!


4 comments:
Congratulations! I love the color and I'm so excited for you guys!
wow..that is really nice.
WOW! This is so very cool. Sorry to be so slow figuring out how to comment.
What a beauty! I love the two key sets idea.
You guys are stylin!
That IS a super neat feature! So glad you guys got a car that will work out great for your growing family! --Jenny
Post a Comment