A couple weeks ago It was very nice and sunny for the first time in a while so Kamela and i decided to go to the park with one of friends and her son. It was the first time Kamela had ever been to a park and she had a blast! the slide was her favorite. The first time she went down, I told her she had to sit on her bum and slide down, so she got up there and sat down but at the last minute turned around and slid on her stomach!It almost gave me a heart attack but she was laughing the whole time!
Hi Chelsi! You look great! Kamela is getting so big. I love her hair! She looks alot like both you and Sean. She has your pretty eyes. Thanks for the pics!
xgrjbsHi cousin Chelsi! I have those pictures I took of you and Kamela at the family reunion. I'll e-mail them to you if you get me your address. I'm lacydesign@live.com.
Happy late Easter! seems like yours was truly good.
4 comments:
Hi Chelsi! You look great! Kamela is getting so big. I love her hair! She looks alot like both you and Sean. She has your pretty eyes. Thanks for the pics!
I was just longing for an update from you guys! Thanks for sharing your new picts with us. What a cute family you guys are! -Jenny
She is so cute. Does she ever stop smiling? She looks really happy, what a blessing! Great pictures!
Mindi :)
xgrjbsHi cousin Chelsi! I have those pictures I took of you and Kamela at the family reunion. I'll e-mail them to you if you get me your address. I'm lacydesign@live.com.
Happy late Easter! seems like yours was truly good.
Post a Comment