Thursday, February 21, 2008
update
I haven't really written for a while so I thought I'd tell everyone what's going on with the Ganatos family. Chelsi got a new job about 3 weeks ago. I'm working the night shift at taco bell just for a little extra money. I work from 8pm to 3am 4 days a week. I get to bed late but I still get to be home all day with Kamela so that's a blessing. Sean is doing good, he broke his right hand about a week ago and had to get a cast so he's getting used to doing everything with his left hand. He should get the cast off in 2-4 weeks. Scott is back in the military he leaves on March 10 and we're counting down the days! :) Kamela is a joy as usual. She is always smiling and helping and she loves to dance! We finally got our car fixed. We've been having problems with it for 2 months now but we took it to a chevy dealership and the waranty covered most things so it didn't cost that much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's nice to get an update on you guys, and know how you all are doing! Glad you're doing well. =)
Car troubles are the pits. Glad to hear that you got that fixed.
Mindi :)
Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment