Travis tagged Kamela for this little survey so she's excited to answer
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged
10 years ago I was . . .
in heaven
5 things on my to do list today . . .
1. take a bath
2. eat
3. dance
4. jump on mom and dad's bed
5. walk to the mailbox with mom
4 Things I would do if I became a billionare.
- give half of it to mom and dad
- buy lots of teddy grams and juice
- put some in a college fund
3 some of my bad habits are. . .
1. playing in the toliet if the door isn't closed.
2. pooring juice on my head
3. runing into walls
5 places I have lived
-Heaven
-Pocatello, Idaho
-Blackfoot, Idaho
-Oak harbor, Washington
-Federal way, Washington
5 jobs I have had
-helping with dishes
-getting the mail
-giving hugs and kisses only to people I like
-vacuming
4 Things most people don't know about me.
- my favorite show is yo gaba gaba
- I can't sit still for more than 5 seconds
- I like playing guitar hero
OK, now who's it?
(Parents, you might have to help them out a little bit.)
1. grandparents Holloway
2. uncle Brandon
3. Aunt Cassie
4. cousin Kaden
No comments:
Post a Comment