Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pacific Science Center

We had some friends come up from Pocatello this week and we took them to Seattle to see the sites, we went to the Seattle Science Center and Pikes Place Market, it was lots of fun.

The biggest guitar in the world.

dinasours are huge!
you can't see us
Sean and Zach being bugs!
me and a big black butterfly
me and Tiffany playing giant checkers The huge fish at Pike's Place Market
My honey bought me flowers at Pike's Place

3 comments:

Jenny and Travis said...

HOw fun! I keep kicking myself for not taking Travis to the Science Center when we were there, cuz it's so cool! I'd forgotten how far along you are in your pregnancy! I can't believe your baby's going to be here so soon!

Cassie and Mark said...

That is a huge guitar, and you are one cute pregnant woman!

David and Anita Holloway said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for posting! Looks like a lot of fun! Wish we could go there with you sometime.