Sunday, December 14, 2008
Winter fun
This was one of the funnest weekends we've had in a long time. On Friday night was the Christmas party for Sean's command, they had free daycare so it was a nice night out. The theme was 40s so people dressed up and there was a swing band. Sean and I did some dancing! Then Saturday the command put on a kids christmas party. They had tables set up with different arts and crafts, Kamela made a necklace made out of yarn and fruitloops and also a christmas picture frame. Later that night Sean and I made a gingerbread house and had an eggnog toast. Then Sunday we woke up to a snow white yard so of course we had to play in it. Kamela and I made snowballs and a mini snowman. Then we came in and had hot cocco. It was a wonderful 3 days filled with lots of family Christmas fun!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'll trade you kitchens! What a cute house you have! I can't believe how big Kamela is getting! She is beautiful!
Kamela is so beautiful. It sounds like you guys had fun. I love it when Christmas parties roll around. They are so fun!
Mindi :)
I'm so glad you guys are having a lot of Christmas fun! And I love Kamela's hat! I wish you guys could come to Wyoming with us this Christmas. We'll miss you.
Jenny
P.S. Your Christmas present is in the mail, and is due to arrive Christmas eve; hope it gets there in time!
That does sound like fun. The whole weekend. I would have expecially loved to be part of the big band party. I'm glad you guys are enjoying Christmas.
Post a Comment