Wednesday, November 12, 2008
locked out
Kamela and I both woke up at 6:45 this morning. I was grateful for being up so early and was looking forward to getting a head start on cleaning and housework. I made Kamela breakfast and put her in her high chair when I remebered it was garbage day. I went out to the garage letting the door close behind me and I put the cans outside our house then I went to the door to let myself back in and it was locked! I went around the back door and the front door and of course they were both locked. I didn't have my cell phone, or keys, or anything at all! At first I panicked. Kamela was alone by herself in the house but she was strapped in her high chair so she couldn't get into too much trouble. I didn't know what to do! I didn't want to break anything so I just sat down by the back door so I could see Kamela and she could see me. She was just eating her cereal and seemed to be just fine. I had nothing to do but wait. So I did until about 9:15. Sean luckily came home and rescued me!! He took the screen out of the kitchen window and crawled in and unlocked the door for me. I was so grateful but so embarrassed! How do you lock yourself out of your own house!? Next time I'll be sure to unlock every door and take keys just in case when I go out of the house for any reason!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow. that's quite the experience. I'm glad you got back inside. We love reading your posts, Chelsi. I'm glad you're doing well. We love you!
- Travis & Jenny
oh no. How thankfull to sean for coming to the rescue. I locked my keys in the car once when we were at Target before I could get Jadelyn. The cops had to come to my rescue. I too felt like a doofus.
Post a Comment