We went camping at Rigby lake with Jason and his family and Travis and Jenny. Sean and I just went up for the day but we had a blast swimming and roasting marshmallows. Kamela and Caylin had so much fun playing together, Dad made some delicious bbq chicken, Mom and I made smores, and I got a picture of Jason with his shirt off. He said I was lucky because most people don't get to see that for free.
Cute pictures! We were so glad to be able to see and spend time with you guys! Thanks so much for coming down to visit! We love you! --jenny and travis
2 comments:
Cute pictures! We were so glad to be able to see and spend time with you guys! Thanks so much for coming down to visit! We love you! --jenny and travis
I'm the luckiest Grandma (Lita) in the world. O how I love my Grandchildren & their parents of course! lol
Post a Comment