Thursday, January 3, 2008

Kamela

I was talking to my mom today and she said she wanted to see updated pictures of Kamela so I thought I'd update everyone on how our little princess is doing. It amazes me how much she learns and grows from day to day. She's such a joy and she's growing up more and more each minute. She loves to take walks with me. We walk to the mail box together everyday. After her bath she'll take my hand, walk me to the door and say "bye bye" meaning she's ready to go! She also loves helping me in the kitchen. Dishes are her favorite, she likes eating the bubbles so we're still working on that! We look through photo albums about once a month or so and when she sees a picture of her when she was younger or one of me and Sean she'll point to it, get a big smile on her face, say "awww!" and then kiss it. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen!


Sean and I have a heated waterbed and one of Kamela's favorite things to do is climb up on it and just lay in our bed.


She loves putting things on her head no matter what it is!


The kitchen is probablly her favorite room in the house. She likes to hang out under the sink from time to time.


We say prayers every night before she goes to bed and if we forget, she folds her arms to remind us.


She's a good little talker. She could talk on the phone for hours and she's not even 2 yet!

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Chelsi! I love your blog! Your little girl is so cute! She really does look a lot like her mother, but she does have her father's hairstyle. You guys are an awesome little family!

David and Anita Holloway said...

HI Chels! Mom here. Thank you for the updates on the pictures. What an awesome little family and miss you very much. We're so excited and hoping that everything works out so we can see you in March!